| Cloud Storage – File Sharing & Backup |
ShareSync by NNT combines file backup with business grade sync and share for complete file management.
ShareSync is an easy-to-use file management service which also helps secure and manage your critical business data.
ShareSync provides mobile access to files from virtually any device, makes it easy to securely share files inside and outside the company, and backs up files as soon as changes are made.
Employees benefit from being able to access files when they need to and easily share and collaborate on files both inside and outside the company. Business managers will like ShareSync because the comprehensive security features, permissions-based sharing and 99.999% uptime mean there’s no sacrifice in control, security or reliability.
- File sync. Access to the latest versions of files from desktops, laptops, smart phone, tablets, and the web
- File backup. Real-time (not scheduled) backup for user files, including files stored on Desktop and My Documents folder, with quick restore to any previous version
- Collaboration. Securely share files and folders both inside and outside the company. Co-edit files in Office and Office Online.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery. ShareSync keeps operations up and running across a number of data loss scenarios, from stolen devices to hardware failure to ransomware outbreaks.
- Business grade features. Data is protected by at-rest and in-transit encryption, integrates with Office, Outlook and Office 365, and is backed by a 99.999% uptime SLA.
How do you assure your coworkers, customers, and partners have access to the latest versions of key documents, contact lists, and other information?
Hosted SharePoint 2013 from NNTCloudOffice allows companies to centrally share and update information over the web. Use it to manage documents, run blogs, create wikis and more.
COLLABORATE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THE COMPANY
SharePoint 2013 is designed to increase productivity. Small and mid-size businesses use it to create document storehouses that increase collaboration inside their company as well as between their company and its partners, vendors and customers.
Your employees or the third-parties to which you give access can securely share documents, calendars, contacts, links, ideas and more, without wasting time exchanging inefficient emails.
When integrated with hosted Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint 2013 can also provide an instant, powerful corporate intranet. Use it to:
- Store documents online. Everyone works off a single, centrally-stored version of all documents, which can be easily opened by using a hyperlink.
- Check out files. Lock documents while they are being edited, so no one can overwrite the work of others.
- Run blogs and wikis. All of your staff can stay in the loop.
- Manage projects. Create project-specific websites, using built-in task list, calendar and document collaboration features to organize a team around specific tasks and deadlines.