| Collaboration Solutions & SharePoint Services |
How do you assure your coworkers, customers, and partners have access to the latest versions of key documents, contact lists, and other information?
Microsoft SharePoint Services powered by NNTCloudOffice, allows companies to centrally share and update information over the web. Use it to manage documents, run blogs, create wikis and more.
With NNT’s Cloud-hosted SharePoint Solution, your staff can benefit from the great collaboration tools SharePoint Services has to offer without the costly hardware and maintenance headaches of a traditional on-premise based SharePoint servers. NNT’s Hosted SharePoint Services is available as a standalone cloud service product as well as an integrated addition to our many other NNTCloudOffice suite of products (i.e. hosted Exchange, Skype for Business, etc.)
COLLABORATE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THE COMPANY
SharePoint 2013 is designed to increase productivity. Small and mid-size businesses use it to create document storehouses that increase collaboration inside their company as well as between their company and its partners, vendors and customers.
Your employees or the third-parties to which you give access can securely share documents, calendars, contacts, links, ideas and more, without wasting time exchanging inefficient emails.
When integrated with hosted Microsoft® Exchange, Office & Skype for Business; SharePoint 2013 can also provide an instant, powerful corporate intranet. Use it to:
- Store documents online: Everyone works off a single, centrally-stored version of all documents, which can be easily opened by using a hyperlink.
- Online Presence: When integrated with Skype for Business, your team can see instantly whether a co-worker that published something is online or not to ask questions or collaborate on a project.
- Check out files: Lock documents while they are being edited, so no one can overwrite the work of others.
- Run blogs and wikis: All of your staff can stay in the loop.
- Manage projects: Create project-specific websites, using built-in task list, calendar and document collaboration features to organize a team around specific tasks and deadlines.
- Calendars: Shared Company, Department or Team Calendars that fully integrate with outlook
- Tasks: Shared Company, Department or Team Task Lists that fully integrate with outlook
- And much more: Whether you use sharepoint for a employee resource page (company training or HR), or use it to manage to plan events, the sky truly is the limit!
NEW IN SHAREPOINT 2013: EXPANDED FEATURES
The new features in SharePoint 2013 (the latest version) brings increased mobile capabilities to your fingertips.
- Optimized for mobile devices and browsers: HTML5 mobile browser makes it easier to navigate through libraries, lists and wikis.
- Updated User Interface: Enhanced user interface with popular Windows 8 look and feel.
- SharePoint App Store: Ability to add third-party applications for extended capabilities.
- Simplified permissions: Additional control over site sharing and permissions.
SHAREPOINT 2013 TEMPLATES
With SharePoint 2013, you can upload custom and third-party templates based on the specific needs of your business. Or, you can choose from these standard, pre-built SharePoint templates:
Basic Meeting Workspace
|A site on which you can plan, organize, and capture the results of a meeting. It provides lists for managing the agenda, meeting attendees, and documents.|
|Blank Meeting Workspace||A blank meeting site that you can customize based on your requirements.|
|Blank Site||A blank site that you can customize based on your requirements.|
|Blog||A site on which a person or team can post ideas, observations, and expertise that site visitors can comment on.|
|Decision Meeting Workspace||A site on which you can track status or make decisions at meetings. It provides lists to create tasks, store documents, and record decisions.|
|Document Workspace||A site on which colleagues can work together on a document. It provides a document library for storing the primary document and supporting files, a tasks list for assigning to-do items, and a links list to point to resources that are related to the document.|
|Group Work Site||This template provides a groupware solution that teams can use to create, organize, and share information. It includes the Group Calendar, Circulation, Phone-Call Memo, the document library and the other basic lists.|
|Multipage Meeting Workspace||A site on which you can plan a meeting and capture the meeting’s decisions and other results. It provides lists for managing the agenda and meeting attendees. It also provides two blank pages that you can customize based on your requirements.|
|Social Meeting Workspace||A site on which you can plan social occasions. It provides lists for tracking attendees, providing directions, and storing pictures of the event.|
A site on which a team can organize, author, and share information. It provides a document library, and lists for managing announcements, calendar items, tasks, and discussions.
Contact Us for more information on how NNT can move your business forward!