Business Phone Service | SIP Trunking
Phone Service for Business, Powered by NNTCloudOffice
NNT’s SIP Trunking reduces your monthly phone bill, increases your phone system reliability and offers enhanced business features and more.
Save up to 50% on your monthly phone bill by switching your phone service to NNT Solutions SIP Trunking. SIP Trunking service routes your calls over the Internet and works with most phone systems.
Reduce your overall telecom spend
- Switching from expensive phone company lines to NNT’s SIP Trunking can mean less infrastructure to manage, reducing the load on your IT staff and thus lowering your total cost of ownership. With NNT’s SIP Trunking, you can leverage your existing PBX investment or with the cost savings, purchase a new IP PBX.
- SIP Trunking service is flexible and easy to scale, allowing you to purchase only the number of trunks you need, and easily add more.
- Built-in business continuity features
- NNT’s SIP Trunking helps ensure business continuity in the event of a power outage, weather emergency or other local service disruption by automatically rerouting your traffic to a predetermined failover number at no extra charge.
- Enhanced business features
- Enhanced features such as WebFax, Remote Market Numbers, and Voicemail can increase productivity and your business reach while providing additional business continuity support.
Easy to deploy
With NNT Solutions, SIP Trunking is easy to deploy and easy to manage. We perform all setup, switching, porting, migration and installation tasks, including:
- Inspecting your current phone system for SIP Trunking compatibility
- Testing your network to help ensure it can support high-quality voice
- Perform digital tasks necessary to transfer your phone trunks
- Setting up and deploying VoIP gateways, if necessary
- Performing onsite support
- Setting up your web-based management portal
Clear voice quality
- We comprehensively test your network (simulating your call volume) to help ensure your data circuit and local network can handle high-quality, clear voice calls before we install your service.
Online management portal
- Once you are up and running, you’ll manage your SIP Trunking service using our powerful online management portal. Login from any location, on or offsite.
99.999% uptime SLA
- We offer a financially backed 99.999% (five nines) uptime SLA. That’s less than 6 minutes per year of downtime.
24/7 technical support
- Use your Internet connection for your phones
- Reduce your calling rates
Optional or enhanced features including:
- Auto Attendant, Find Me, Voicemail, WebFax, Toll-free and Remote Market Numbers
- Easy to scale â€“ purchase only the trunks you need
- 24/7 technical support
Contact Us for more information on how NNT can move your business forward!