Network & Security Assessment
(Powered by NNTAuditIT)
A Network & Security Assessment is an intensive discovery, diagnostic and planning service designed to not just document your network but more importantly check the critical components of your computer network for security, reliability, and performance. This assessment or audit, whether conducted one time or on a reoccurring basis can also help you insure that your network is running at peak performance and protected from data loss, downtime, viruses, security breaches and can help you comply with Governmental Regulatory concerns.
Whether you are interested in NNT managing your network or in need a second opinion, Our Network & Security Assessment (NNTAuditIT) is the recommended 1st step. By having this assessment conducted, you will have your network fully documented to insure you know what you have in order to take any corrective actions needed. As stated our assessments analyze your network to identify vulnerabilities that could leave your organization at risk of a business interruption. Depending on what we uncover, we will also make suggestions on ways to prevent unauthorized access, augment security systems, better lock down sensitive data, become more mobile and, in general, get more out of your existing technology infrastructure.
Here’s What You Get
Once you request an assessment, NNT can conduct this assessment remotely or onsite (preferred), We will then run our non evasive Audit Tool which can complete in as little as 30 minutes. Then conduct a 30 minute interview or provide you a questionnaire to complete on your own time. Finally once we have all the information, NNT will compile the gathered information and Depending on your need and type of assessment required, NNT provides at a minimum a 6-8 page Client Risk Report Summary Report (see attached sample below) and a Full Assessment Detail Report (150 pages or more) as well as access to over 20 other network and security related reports. Although not required, NNT will provide you at no extra charge an Assessment Brief conducted by one of our Senior Engineers to present, review and discuss in detail, and answer any questions you may have.
Our Unique Process Has Many Benefits Over Other Assessments
- No software installed, so no one needs to know, including your current IT provider.
- No agents or probes living on your network for days, weeks, or longer
- An average, mid-sized network is scanned quickly, taking around 30 minutes to get the job done
To view one of our sample reports click the links below:
Contact us online or by calling today to schedule an assessment
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Network Assessments of this type are valued at nearly $1000. However, for a short period of time, we are offering up free Network Assessments to a limited number of companies. There’s no cost to you, the Client Risk Report is yours to keep, and there is absolutely no obligation to retain our services (offer expires 09/01/2018)
Some of the information we uncover during our audit
- Servers, Workstations, Printers, and non-AD devices (like switches/routers/printers).
- Old computers which are still joined to the domain and have not been removed.
- Systems with missing Patches/Service Packs/Security Updates.
- Local accounts (per-system) with weak/insecure passwords.
- Systems with missing Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, or firewall misconfiguration.
- Security policy inconsistency across network servers/computers.
- Outbound system access that should be blocked.
- Lack of Content filtering (Social Media, Entertainment, Pornography, Illegal Downloads).
- Misconfiguration of user access to Network Shares.
- Detailed breakdown of AD Security Group Membership.
- Old user account which still have access and have not been properly disabled.
- Internal systems with open ports that pose a potential security risk.
- External issues which put your network at risk of business disruption or data loss.
Government Regulatory Compliance:
- Our assessment\audit uncovers whether your company or industry mandated to comply with regulatory standards and if so, we can help you insure compliance, some of these standards include:
- Visit NNT’s Regulatory Compliance Services for more information